Saturday, October 2, 2010

June 12th, 2010


ayayaya . it's been a long time i don't share my stories :)
do you know ? me and adjie had our 1st year anniversary last June ! happy! It's so difficult to reach that day because , yaaa .. you know.. Problems do exist ! ;p
Well, in the morning of June 12th , my dad woke me up . He gave me a huge red roses ! of course i could guess who gave that flowers. My happy mood didn't stop there . In the evening, we had a dinner at Ruang Cafe, Jalan Ring Road Monjali, Yogyakarta.
When i enter his car, i found a lovely gift on the seat . i got surprised ! He gave me many kinds of chocolate . He knew that i love chocolate so much !
At the cafe , i gave him a heart-shape coffee cake . i bought it from Rumah Coklat, Jalan Cik Di Tiro, Yogyakarta. There, i could order cake with several shapes.
Hoping next year i still be with him.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment